Picture of lawyer

You will always have the option to ask me to take over dealing with your case. I can offer ‘Fixed Fee’ arrangements to take full conduct of a case on a stage payment basis. You can ask me for a quote to take over the case at any point. You will need to have had an initial consultation for the same case. For some cases I may be able to offer to deal with your case on a ‘no win, no fee’ type basis for employees.

If I am working on a fixed fee, then that includes everything that a lawyer would normally do. It doesn’t include anything that a lawyer would not normally do, ask me for more details. I take my instructions from you. I then deal with the other side, ACAS and the Employment Tribunal as needed. All you need to do is provide me with information, answer my questions, listen to my advice and give me instructions. You do also need to attend any hearings with me. If settlement is achieved, then I will ensure that the paperwork is in order.